Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, November 21, 2010 No comments

I somehow abandoned a weekend post for my lovely readers.  But I swear I had a good excuse.  I've been on my knees praying for snow all of yesterday.  And today it snowed! I'm so excited.  It didn't stick, but walking out of church with snow blowing in our faces and landing on our eyelashes was thrilling.  This whole snow thing is new to this California girl (:  Today my adorable roommate Anna and I went to a park nearby and took some pictures before there's no colorful leaves left.  I wish it captured the flakes of snow, but they're a little too tiny!  I'll leave you with some of the pictures...






{Get your MadeByGirl print here}


Happy Sunday! What'd you all do this weekend?? Is it snowing where you live?

Love and Praying for Snow,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...