Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blue and White Cottage

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, November 21, 2010 No comments



Fabulous Finds


I am loving this new Goodwill near my home.
Well, there’s nothing truly ‘near’, but this is
close enough!




When I go in I go directly to the back where
housewares are. I was amazed at my finds.




On the back end of the aisle was this
lovely blue and white pitcher 


I already had the smaller pitcher.
They're a cute pair.

a small creamy white pitcher,
I already had the larger pitcher. I didn't know until I arrived home
how well they matched.
 as well as
these four blue and white teacups, 
two of each design.

This lovely cup has matching pastoral scenes on each side.

this lovely cup has a hunting scene that encircles the teacup

hunting scene continued

opposite side of hunting scene



I was in blue and white heaven!
I am decorating two rooms for
Christmas in blue and white.
These have a special place in my kitchen.

I am sharing this post with
Cielo's

Sally's 

and
Kathleen's

White Wednesday


I am also linking this post with 

Lady Katherine's Tea Time Tuesday 
The Plumed Pen's  Tea for Two 

Rose Chintz Tea Time Tuesday 
Martha's Favorite Teacup Tuesday 
A Breath of Fresh Air's

Please stop by these Delightsome hostess sites to see 
all the marvelous posts this week.

Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...