Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Made By Girl Giveaway!

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, November 10, 2010 No comments

Well friends, it's an exciting day.  For me because I hit 100 followers yesterday, and for you because I'm doing a Made By Girl giveaway to express how thankful I am to my readers!! We all know Jen is amazing, and everyone must own one of her prints! I have her LOVE candy lemon print and adore it:


These past few months of blogging have been a delight.  I've met so many talented women who have inspired me to be creative, learn about design, do what I love, and stay passionate.  Many have even taught me what it looks like to be a good wife and mom someday.  And I'm thankful for that gift.  Initially I started my blog as a creative outlet and a place to talk about things I love, almost like a journal for the journey I'm taking to becoming an interior designer.  Something quickly changed, though, and as I write my blog, I also follow many who I look up to, aspire to be like, and hope to meet one day!  The blogging community has really kept me sane.  It's hard to be away from home, so it keeps my heart and mind on why I'm here.  I love being surrounded by people who enjoy the same things as I do.  So thank you.  Thank you for writing.  Thank you for reading. And thank you for inspiring me to keep going.  You all have been a huge blessing in my life over the past few months!

Now onto the FUN stuff!  I'm giving each of you a chance to win one of Jen's Made By Girl "LOVE" prints, or "I Love You Blogs & Coffee" prints.  Here are some examples:




{Images via MadeByGirl}


Here's what you do to enter:

 One entry: leave a comment letting me know your a follower of my blog and include which Made By Girl print you would love to own {either the LOVE or I LOVE BLOGS AND COFFE}, and in what color.

A Second entry: Tweet about the giveaway and leave a second comment letting me know you did!

 A third entry: Follow Jen's blog over at Made By Girl and comment letting me know you love her and you're a follower (:


UPDATE: Don't forget to leave your e-mail if you're a no-reply blogger.  I have to be able to get in touch with you!! (:

The giveaway will end next Wednesday (November 17th) at midnight and the winner will be announced on Thursday!

 Happy Wednesday!

{Image via Gem Photo}

Love and Blogging Bliss,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...