I love pictures. Mostly because they remind me of the memories we made on that given day. But this year, instead of doing the cliche college collages all over the walls I wanted to do something different. It took me a while to find what I wanted to do, so this was my before:
Last weekend I found a long piece of twine and some cute clothespins with old fashion writing on them.
I love the whimsical feel it has. I even found a really cute paper flower while I was in Snohomish the other day, so it went right up!
A sweet card my dad sent me in the mail (:
To learn about my cork bulletin boards, go here.
How do you display your pictures in you office area? A big bulletin board, gallery wall, or what?
Today I'm thankful for memories. Memories that remind us who we were and who we are. I'm thankful to have pictures of when I was little, so I could how I loved my baby brother, to see how I would look at my daddy, and experience how infatuated I was with my mom. Memories of the adorable elementary school years, awkward middle school years, and the most important years of my life-- high school. I have thousands of pictures of my friends and I in high school and anytime I look at them it warms my heart; for they are my best friends, the girls who stuck together through thick and thin, and the girls who have undeniably blessed me with their friendship.
Love and Captured Memories,






0 comments:
Post a Comment