Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Photo Cards

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, November 22, 2010 No comments

Christmas Cards

I was wondering, do you keep your Christmas cards from years past? I do! I most especially enjoy the ones from family and friends that I may not see for a number of years at a time. Those who thoughtfully send out photo Christmas cards with family newsletters are so dear to me.



Here's a possible choice...
This one is nice...


I must confess, each year, I say this will be the year that we will send out a photo card with a newsletter. But, something always happens and I end up sending store bought cards. They’re wonderful and I love keeping in touch. But, to me there’s something special about seeing photos of family and friends.

this one is interesting...
this one's lovely...


My daughter used Shutterfly to share pictures of herself and her then fiancé and she has made a book of photos of herself and one of her closest friends. I decided to see what Shutterfly had to offer. Oh, my! I sat and clicked through page after page of gorgeous, creative cards. Here’s my opportunity! This will be the year! With my daughter’s help with the photos, I can send photo Christmas cards with newsletters this year!
This is it! The one I decided we should use.








I am also looking at these personalized gift tags 


OH! And wouldn't a set of personalized address labels be great for my newly-wed daughter?



You should check this wonderful offer to bloggers from
Shutterfly!

Wishing you a very Delightsome - Christmas holiday!

Kathy






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...