Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Friday #21: Vintage

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, February 18, 2011 No comments

TGIF! And thank God it's a long weekend, too!  I'm going out of town this weekend, so sorry if I'm MIA!  This the last session I did with the A-MAZ-ZING Mandy Chiappinni from A Sorta Fairytale {check out her new website!} We hit up Pike Place Market a few weeks ago on one of the only sunny days this month.  Don't let the sun deceive you though, it was a crisp 40 degrees! By the end of the day, my legs {from not wearing tights and/or leggings} and Mandy's hands {from not wearing gloves while shooting} were literally frozen. Hi. We are crazy.

She told me she wanted to do a little vintage shoot. I was thrilled because it's my favorite style.  Vintage, whimsical, urban...all of the above.  What's your favorite style?





I will leave you with my favorite. How great is Mandy with capturing light? Let me answer that for you- she's fabulous (:

Pink Dress: Meadow Boutique
Cream Sweater: Anthropologie sale rack, thankyouverymuch.
Boots: Gianni Bini
Necklace: Anthropologie
Flower: Whippy Cake (BumBum)


In case you missed my tutorial on how to do a high ballet bun like the one I'm wearing, here it is:


Also, there's an addition to my blog! Up at the top, there's a tab called "FAQ's". Go there to find out more about me.  Also, if you have any questions for me- fire away and I'll add them to the list...or do a Vlog answering them...or both(:

Have a lovely weekend!  What do you have planned?

Love and Fashion Friday,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...