Friday, February 18, 2011

More $1 Finds

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, February 18, 2011 No comments

Back around Christmas time, I came across these super cute embossed cream and sugar containers at Crate & Barrel. The are also quite affordable but, since I drink my coffee black, I couldn't quite justify paying the price plus shipping and handling.

Problem solved! Because I came across these beauties in the Michael's dollar bin yesterday. Two dollars total plus no S&H.
And, since every old house needs a chicken kitchen timer - I added this to the cart. $1 baby!


Finally, since I was already dressing up The Girls' room with the Butterfly Door Pull, I thought I would get these cute little personalized hooks too.




All-in-all, it was a good trip:)
Did you VOTE today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...