Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pining for Twine

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, February 19, 2011 No comments

I saw a big spool of cotton twine for sale at Anthropologie before Christmas for $18.  I didn't buy it as it seemed like a lot to spend for some baker's twine, but I have to say I'm pining for some.  I keep seeing images of things wrapped in the lovely two coloured twine and I'm just going to have to find some so I can get a bit of the action.  Have a look at these images and see if you don't soon have cotton twine on your "must have" list.

Studio Carta

Oh my, I don't even know what colour I would buy - one of each maybe!  There's an online store that sells it in the US with a lovely sampling of different colours all paired with white.

The Twinery

It looks adorable used to attach tags to presents,

The Twinery
or to tie around presents,

Martha Stewart Kids

or to wrap food,

Cupcakes and Cashmere
or for crafts,

Thinking Inking

or to make a garland,

Beth Kruse
or to send your love in a card,

Chavez Designs
or to bundle together wedding invitations,
or to adorn a save the date card (which combines my love of maps with baker's twine - does it get any better).

Beautiful Paper
And how adorable is this as a way to dispense the baker's twine.

Pebbles in My Pocket

So basically I heart twine.  What about you?

Smooth Pebble

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...