Friday, February 18, 2011

Pink Perfection

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, February 18, 2011 No comments

Lovely Rose


My dear son ordered this Delightsome rose for me. 
I have set her in my garden and am anticipating
her beauty and her fragrance.

Her name is Sheila's Perfume.
This rose was named after the hybridizer's wife. 
He must have thought her lovely, and she must
have worn a lovely fragrance. What a gift - 
to have a rose named after you.

I am just very thankful that my dear son
thought so of his mother to gift me with this beauty.
I am sharing this post with
Beverly's 
Whether your day is sunny and warm or chilly and
white, I know these precious pink posts will bring
cheer to your heart!

I am hosting a special seasonal
A Return to Loveliness 
Celebrate Spring with Victoria 


blog party
on 
Tuesday, March 22
You can join in on the fun here.

Wishing you a Delightsome day,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...