Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some Place In Thyme

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 01, 2011 No comments



Where Cottage Meets Romance




I have received several complements and comments on the 
floral heart shaped cookies that I had in my header

and in some recent posts.

Friendship


Sweet Valentine 



Amazingly, these are the wonderful creation 







of a dear 





friend and fellow blogger - who 











happens 





to





 have the most Deligtsome Cottage














 items for sale


 at her website      






















































Christmas With Victoria

Around Christmas I was looking for something special, 
something pink to go in my green room. Then I saw
this exquisite stocking made by Char.
They Victorian woman portrayed was so wonderful and beguiling.
I had to have it. While searching I found this collection
of heart cookies in a delightful bowl with birds on the side.
They were perfect additions!
I have used them on several occasions!





Then last week while strolling through new blog posts I noticed
that Char had, as she put it, stepped out of her comfort zone.




She created this amazing neutral, Paris inspired pocket pillow!












It spoke to me. Then I saw this gorgeous sachet - infused with
the scent of lavender! I thought the pair would go very nicely together!



Well, they've arrived and I am envisioning changes to my green 
room based upon these Delightsome items.



The detail and the work Char puts into her creations is stunning!
I noticed she's created a sachet in this same color tone with a Parisian feel!



She's amazing.
You'd love all the things she's created from
Cottage Pillows
to
Sachets
to
Pin Cushions 
to 
things for your closet and faux goodies - 
You should see her amazing pin cushions.





I am in awe of Char's artwork! I know
more of these treasures will find their way home to me!




If you pay her a visit ( she has a blog and a business blog
and find her creations as Delightsome
tell her I sent you! 

I am sharing this post with
Faded Charm's White Wednesday
and
How Sweet The Sound's Pink Saturday
Wishing you a very Delightsome day,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...