Monday, August 1, 2011

Thinking With Your Heart ♥ Improve Your DHEA

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, August 01, 2011 No comments

_
_
(Re-post - Happy Summer)
_
I have been accused of thinking with my heart and not my head, numerous times in my life. I admit - I am guilty as charged - but I think this has made me an infinitely happier person. Now there is scientific data to back this up! Apparently thinking with your heart improves your bodies own natural DHEA levels. By the way, DHEA is known as the anti-aging hormone.
_
With that in mind, here are some photos of babies sleeping. These kinds of images often bring our minds to our hearts. Think with your heart today and see if your life and the lives of others are not improved.
_
__
_
__
_
__
.
(Photos Via Jupiter Images)_

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...