Friday, December 30, 2011

Dream Home 2012

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, December 30, 2011 No comments
















all images via HGTV.com
This year, HGTV's 2012 Dream Home is a modern, rustic, and western ranch in Utah. You know I love me some rustic/modern pairings, and this house is no exception.  While I was longing to see a few lighter and brighter touches to the home, I did love how warm, cozy and inviting it is.  My favorite part of the house is that stunning floor-to-ceiling brick living room. Ahhh! It's safe to say I'd definitely accept if I were to win the dream house (:

I can't wait to watch the special on January 2nd!
What about you? What's your favorite part of the home?
Happy Weekend!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. I have two sponsor spots left for January. If you'd like to advertise on Michaela Noelle Designs, please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Love to have you! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...