Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, December 31, 2011 No comments


Count It All Joy

I awoke this morning from what seemed a long dream with the words, ‘Count it all JOY’ floating through my mind.
These words from the Bible encouraged me and set the tone for the day.
Thinking over the events of the past year, I realized how wonderfully God has blessed me. I have many fond memories of time with my Dearest, my children, my siblings, family and friends.
I have made new friendships, attempted new ventures and have realized some dreams and goals.


But, most of all, I have grown to love God more and more and to trust Him all the more.
Whatever the upcoming year has to hold, I know that trusting and loving God – I can

Count it all JOY
Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...