Saturday, December 31, 2011

Setting Goals

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, December 31, 2011 No comments




Planning Ahead


I have noticed the wonderful tool of Mood or Vision boards for home decorating, for fashion, for wedding planning and for so many things.
I had been running the idea through my mind to create a personal “Mood/Vision Board” for my life.
Where do I want to see myself in five years. I encourage my children to plan ahead – to look forward. Well, why not me too. My life is transitioning and what kept me busy, home schooling, is now complete – my horizons are open as to what I can/should do with the remainder of my life.
Setting goals is good for all of us.
I am a very visual person.
So I thought a mood board would be wonderful for me. My goals for myself will be very personal, but while thinking of the areas in my life where I wanted to set goals, I visualized them on a daisy.
So, this is my “Vision Board” starter.


Instead of starting New Year Resolutions, I am setting goals for myself.
I hope you take a moment to set them for you and we’ll all look forward to the bright future ahead of us!

Wishing you a very Delightsome
New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...