Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top Eleven Projects of 2011

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, December 29, 2011 No comments

I really can't believe I'm writing this post right now, because writing this post is acknowledging the fact that 2011 is coming to a close! This past year has been fun, challenging, sad {with the loss of our pup!}, exciting {as I drove my new car to Seattle and redid my bedroom}, and a whole bunch of other things. In the midst of everything, I learned a lot about myself, design, life, fashion, friends, family, and of course a few DIY projects along the way(:
Take a look:


1. I moved into, decorated and moved out of my first college apartment:

2. After some serious Good Will Hunting, I spotted, sanded, painted and changed out the knobs on this pretty white dresser.  It found its home in my bedroom at home in California:


3. This Cookies-in-a-Jar recipe was a perfect gift for one of my good friend's weddings:


4. When my family decided to put our house on the market, we ripped up the family room carpet and refinished the floors. We love our new Pottery Barn rug and pretty wood floors:



5. I took my obsession with mason jars to a new level by adding Chalkboard paint to the jar:


6. In order to give my hair a break, I tried out some No Heat Curls and it worked so well I do it at least once a week now!


7. Again with the mason jar thing.  This time, I created a lace vase:


8. I made both a DIY Clothespin Bulletin Board
and
9. This Glossy Magazine Collage Canvas for me new bedroom in Seattle.


10. Upon moving into a disaster of a room in Seattle, I gave it a little TLC. My Chevron Dresser is my favorite part of the room:
See finished room and source list here.


11. And finally, most recently, my favorite Christmas project was these mason jar snow globes:


Guess you could say I made great use of mason jars this year?! Ha! Hope you enjoyed these projects. Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store! (:


I'm linking up with Rhoda at Southern Hospitality.


What was your favorite project you did in 2011??
Happy Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...