Friday, January 27, 2012

Date Night

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, January 27, 2012 No comments

Monster Truck 
Jam
Show


A couple weekends ago, I attended, with 60,000 of my husband’s closest friends the Monster Truck Jam at the Dome in Atlanta.
My brother-in-law and his son also came along.



For the past fourteen years this had been a father-son tradition, but my son could not get off work to attend this year. Great disappointment. Someone had to take his ticket – soooo


I have to admit ladies, it was quite thrilling!
I was impressed with the lady Monster Truck driver, 
Madusa. She drove a gigantic pink truck – and she made it fly!








she continued her free-style even after blowing out a tire

Amazing.
There were quite a few trucks – they did a timed trial and a free style.



Then there were these souped up four-wheelers. My goodness! They had the equivalent of jet engines attached that sounded like a screaming crowd! And the flames – awesome!





Not my usual style of entertainment. Next year, my son will take his usual place. But, I do have to admit – it was thrilling!



Afterwards we had a late-late dinner at an IHOP – 
from beginning to end – this was a wonderful night out!
I am sharing this post with




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...