Friday, February 17, 2012

C-O-L-O-R

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, February 17, 2012 No comments







{all images via "style guide" on Southern Living}
Sometimes I just need a well-done punch of color. I think all these above rooms from Southern Living have that, so I couldn't resist sharing! While we're all gaga over the neutral palettes, there's definitely something to be said for some serious c-o-l-o-r, don't you think?! Have you incorporated any fun colors into a space lately? Which is your favorite room above?


A few things...
- My account was hacked yesterday and my blog was deleted and by some miracle, I figured out how to get it back. So a reminder to back up or restore your blog :)
- Sponsor spaces for March are already filling up, so contact me if you're interested in sponsoring Michaela Noelle Designs!
- I've added a new page at the top of my blog called "Contact & Submissions". I'll be doing a once-a-month installment of reader's best DIY projects, crafts, home decor and room makeovers, so head over to the page for more info on what to send me if you'd like to be featured! 
- Happy weekend!!


Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...