Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday Features

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 No comments



Thank you very much to all who participated last week in 

Home and Garden Thursday!



I continue to be thrilled by many of you that 
I have come to know over the past year and
 to find some new friends! Each of you did a fantastic job!
I am also heartened to see that those participating are getting more 
and more visitors as time goes by! Thank you so much to my 
readers and to the readers from each one who shares this party for
coming on over and paying these wonderful bloggers a visit! 
There's so much inspiration and talent shared through blogging!

Here are a couple of the fabulous posts:


Poppy at With A Dash of Color assembled a fantastic Winter White tabletop vignette! I love the keys, the tulips in the teapot-with lace, and the toile candle she created. She is also participating in the Linky Follow blog party – there are many! If you are considering joining Linky Follow – it is a great tool and this party is a marvelous way to find your fellow Linky Follow bloggers!







Robins are definitely a welcome sign to gardeners of the onset of spring. I have seen several in our gardens and have read a number of your posts celebrating their arrival. You will find on Bluebell Woods, however the most charming of Robins – those fould in Britain. They are a sweet, little bird with a heart-shaped red breast – oh, how I would be completely charmed to see them in my garden.



Reader's Choice:


I know many of you are dreaming of your spring gardens. So am I. I am dreaming of the roses, the herbs, the bulbs…Jann Olson from Have a Daily Cup with Jann Olson shared pictures she took of a garden tour – beautiful gardens and another wish by many of us – to have chickens in the garden. To me that’s so romantic – so cottage. 


Sometimes through blogging we are given the opportunity to do one of the things the LORD has charged us with doing. One of them is to bear one another’s burdens – no greater way than to pray for another. Kathe with an E shared her pride in her family and the struggles their currently going through with her terminally ill Father. All through this she continues to charm her home to bring encouragement to herself and to her family – thank you Kathe- yes, life does go on.







postscript note:
I truly appreciate you all for participating and visiting. With all the amazing blogs and all the fun blog parties out there I am completely honored by your presence. Thank you to for patience. Last week I was unable to leave messages with all the blog posts I visited. My husband and  I spent the better part of the week attempting to save the life of my Father-in-Law's calf. Unfortunately late Friday night he passed away. My heart hurts - he was so beautiful and tried very hard himself. This is why I didn't follow my childhood dream of becoming a Veterinarian- too tender-hearted. 
I am working on catching up with all the things I had set to do. I truly do appreciate all you who have shared your experiences - we learn as we go. 

Well done everyone! I look forward to those of you who will 
rejoin us tonight and for all the new participants!







If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the
Home and Garden Thursday
Feature button below!



A Delightsome Life







Thank you again for participating, commenting and visiting!
I look forward to see what is in store for the next party!
The post and Linky to the party will be up at 6 pm EST this evening.

It is the third Thursday, so I will be sharing a post on Cooking
I promise you it will be sweet!
I'd love to see you participate this evening...you may share
whatever you've been working on this or last week.


I wish you all the most Delightsome day,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...