Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kitchen Shelves for Valentine's

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, February 12, 2012 No comments

Our kitchen shelves got some Valentine's L.O.V.E. 
The two shelves we added at the end of our upper cabinets are fun to decorate seasonally.
I made a quickie little banner of tags with a HAPPY VALENTINE'S message. Okay, it might be a bit too small to see the sticker letters in these photos. 
I added a little pink bird to a stack of ironstone plates.
I love the scrapbook paper in pink toile, pink check and solids in pink and cream. The tags are tied to a piece of string with pink satin ribbon. The 'love words' are pretty in red and white glitter.
Both the little ceramic bird and the distressed THINK PINK sign were part of a Just Beachy blog giveaway I won from City.Cottage. 
 I love the soft pink and the chippy distressed finish.
'HUGS' to you my friends! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. I have seen my blog visits grow steadily since this little blog started 3 years ago this month, but since January the pageviews and unique visits have increased substantially. I don't focus on this but I am amazed that so many people choose to visit Blue Clear Sky. I wish you all the best this upcoming week.

I'm sharing this with...
Cowgirl Up! #2 Party at The Farmhouse Porch and Cedar Hill Ranch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...