Saturday, March 17, 2012

Carnations?

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, March 17, 2012 No comments

Yes...carnations! My blogging friend, Mimi from First Come Flowers, did a post on carnations. I was completely skeptical, and thought ...I'll just stop by to say "hi"....you know how that goes. This was one of the images she used

Original Source
I know....those are carnations! Not what I remember, so I read on...I'll cut to the chase... Mimi convinced me to buy a bunch of carnations and make a simple arrangement.


Store bought carnations $5.... Bunch them all tougher, keeping the heads at the same level


Put a rubber-band close to the top of the bunch and trim the ends to the length that will fit your vase


That's it! This should last 2+ weeks...


Thanks for the great tip, Mimi! To read her entire post you can go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...