Friday, March 9, 2012

Cement Walls

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, March 09, 2012 No comments




The texture of cement is so fantastic when it is natural or with a smooth finish and a small amount of nuetural color.  The color is truly an artistic endeavor.  I am using a custom made cement counter and molded sink in an upcoming project and I am so excited to see how they turn out. The finishes had the smallest differences and I really loved them all.

These walls are so amazing with the natural light in this picture.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!  Maybe this weekend I will have a little time to take some photos of my treasures from the last few weeks of shopping.  

Don't miss your chance to enter our giveaway for a Voluspa candle!

image via

Photobucket 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...