Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Charming & Traditional Home

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 No comments









all images via Traditional Home
Do you ever see something and love it, but you're not exactly able to put your finger on why?! I am feeling that way with these photos. This home is gorgeous, and although it's a little different than what I normally gravitate towards, I'm in love with what I see.  I think what I love about it are all the old and charming touches within the traditional design. Can we just talk about that brick floor and those sliding barn doors in the family room? Amazing.  I'm also struck by all of the carefully placed chandeliers and pendants. {I'm sure my lighting professor would say they aren't practical, but this girl doesn't care! Sometimes beauty comes before function...especially when your home is gracing the pages of a beautiful magazine;)}  The mosaic tiling in the bathroom is gorg, and of course I'm loving all the tiny touches of purple.  Let's not dismiss the main attraction- holy gallery wall! Now that, friends, is how you go big. 
So maybe it's not that I don't know why I love the home, it's that I just love everything :)


What's your favorite part of the home?
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Love,
Photobucket


PS. Welcome to my new sponsor, Jennifer from Our Love & Our Blessing
Jen writes about their life- from all things DIY, updating their home, faith, marriage, fashion and, of course, their adorable son, Boston. Go say hello! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...