Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday Features

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 No comments



This has been a whirlwind month! Where has the time gone! I look forward to this week's Home and Garden Thursday - the 5th - Anything goes! I am honored that you join me week by week sharing what you're doing! You are all so inspiring and creative! You are a blessing!


Here are a couple of the fabulous posts from last week:





Great tips, great projects, inspiring posts - I am so excited when I visit you all - wish I could feature each and every one! Debi at Life Currents shared a couple of fantastic posts last week - this one features some tips I am definitely going to try. 


I fell for this sweet rabbit shared with us by Clara at 
Rosewalk Cottage. So very sweet - reminds me of Br'er Rabbit! Very popular here! The award-winning quilt is made by Clara - inspiring and beautiful!

Reader's Choice:





I believe you were just as enchanted and amazed by 
Debbie-Dabble's endearing Easter decor as I - if you haven't stopped by - you'll love all her sweet decor in her home.






I think you all are like me - drinking in all the beautiful signs of spring! At Chickadee Garden you were treated to beautiful photos of spring's beauty. I was thrilled, because I had forgotten the name of the above plant - my husband has one - a pass-along and he really wanted to know its name! 







Thank you once again to all who have participated week after week and welcome to the new bloggers! You make Home and Garden Thursday worthwhile! 










If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the
Home and Garden Thursday
Feature button below!





A Delightsome Life









The post and Linky to the party will be up at 6 pm EST this evening.

It is the Fifth Thursday, so I will be sharing a post on .... 

I am looking forward to viewing the participant's posts this evening...
you may share whatever you've been working on this or last week.


Have you entered my latest giveaway! I am excited
to host a sample giveaway of
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Grow Concentrated Planting Mix!
The giveaway will be up until mid April!

go HERE to enter

I wish you all the most Delightsome day,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...