Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday Features

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 No comments



It is the first week of spring and I have been spending a lot of my time outdoors.
I am considering creating a sign - 'I'm in the Garden'!


I am excited about all of you who have participated and visited the terrific
posts in last week's party! I am honored by your presence - there are so
many wonderful parties and I feel blessed that you come on by!


Here are a couple of the fabulous posts from last week:



Burlap LOVE - what a gorgeous couch and lampshades shared by our dear friend Mississippi Artist as well as the beautiful sweater flower pillows. I made a rose pillow out of fabric - these are inspiring!
























Miss Kopy Kat created a gorgeous arrangement with found branches - simply beautiful! I would have done the very same thing! My kinda girl!



Reader's Choice:



Susan at Ash Tree Cottage shared her 
lovely spring-like table setting
for her lady's lunch. Getting together with your
best-girlfriend is always a treat. Her gorgeous china
is exquisite! Also she shares with you a sweet treasure.




Whether it is March Madness, cabin fever, winter blues or 
the urge to get your garden started - I know you loved 
The Lady Farmer's growing box and her beautiful beginning
to her garden - despite the snowy landscape.




























Thank you once again to all who have participated week after week and welcome to the new bloggers! You make Home and Garden Thursday worthwhile! 


























If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the
Home and Garden Thursday
Feature button below!




A Delightsome Life






The post and Linky to the party will be up at 6 pm EST this evening.

It is the Fourth Thursday, so I will be sharing a post on Cooking
More garden inspiration - and it will be sweet!


I am excited that in the month of March we will have a 5th week! I 
am not sure what I'll post - but the sky is the limit!

I am looking forward to viewing the participant's posts this evening...
you may share whatever you've been working on this or last week.


Have you entered my latest giveaway! I am excited
to host a sample giveaway of
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Grow Concentrated Planting Mix!

go HERE to enter

I wish you all the most Delightsome day,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...