Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 No comments




Things that make life Delightsome





5th Thursday - Anything Goes:





I truly did not know whichdirection I would like to go in this
post. Up to the very last minute Ihad several ideas bombarding my imagination. I had to step back and look at itall. I have so many projects ongoing, 
not ready to share that I have felt like

Scarlett from Gone With The Wind, 
“I’llthink about that tomorrow”. Well, tomorrow is here!

I was thinking about doing ahodgepodge of topics to share – to
get your opinion….I’ll still dothis in another post.

But, for today – I am feeling agreat need to focus on what does make my life DelightsomeThings that make you pause in your daily life. 

So, here are a few of those things….

Butterflies and Flowers 


Flower Arrangements

Laundry blowing in the wind

Fresh fruits and vegetables

Beautiful sunsets and sunrises


Bees..beeswax candles...and honey

Discovering old things


Surprise encounters


Unconditional love from pets

A serene place to sit

Teatime and something good to read

Family fun and laughter


YOU

and most importantly knowing Jesus loves you

A Delightsome Life


 
Guidelines for H and GT Party:

1.  Be a follower of A Delightsome Life through GFC, Email, Feedburner or other Social networks.
2.  Please text link back to ADL or post the Party Button, so that your readers can join in/or find the other participants.
3.  Home and Garden Thursday encompasses everything! You may link up and share your DIY, home décor, furniture refinishing, paint projects, craft projects, thrifty finds, gardening tips and photos, your recipes – anything Home and Garden related. Share your favorite post of the previous week!
4.  Please link the URL specific to the post you are sharing – not your blog’s URL.
5.  Please visit other guests, just as you would at any other party, leave some comments and perhaps make a few new friends!

On Wednesday morning, I will post features from the previous week – two of my favorite and two reader’s favorites.
The H and GT Party post will be published each Wednesday evening at 6:00 EST using Inlinkz.

A Delightsome Life
Home and Garden Thursday
Post schedule will be:
1st Thursday – Home Décor
2nd Thursday – Garden 
3rd Thursday – Thrifting or Crafting
4th Thursday – Recipe or cooking tips
5th Thursday – Anything Goes

I look forward to seeing your inspiring posts!
I am joining these other Delightsome  blog parties:





Open House Party Thursday @ No Minimalist Here

Air Your Laundry Friday @ The Freckled Laundry
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Potpourri Friday@2805
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Fridays Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense
Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper
Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming





I am also hosting a wonderful giveaway!
Just in time for gardening
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix


Enter HERE



Thank you for your visit
I wish you a most Delightsome day,



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...