Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hush

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 No comments



Fog



I awoke the othermorning to find a white
 blanket surrounding our world.


I lept out of bed togather my camera to
capture the moment.


We have hadclear-blue days and brilliant
nights of late and Iwas delighted to see the fog.


The world surroundingour garden was hushed,
the birds seemed tobe affected by the atmosphere.


It was strange andethereal. Our garden seemed to
be secluded – set apart.Peaceful and quiet.


These moments are few–
These moments I cherish.

Add caption

I am sharing this post with these Delightsome blog parties:

Tuesday Garden Party @ An Oregon Cottage 
Bloomin' Tuesday @ Ms Green Thumb 
Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...