Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I HEART IKEA

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 No comments

Let me clarify, I heart Ikea on a Tuesday afternoon, not a Sunday afternoon.  
That place is an absolute zoo on the weekends. 
I was in the vicinity and I needed to pick something up for someone 
so I braved the crowd and I came out alive.

And I came a with a few great finds!
Like this classic khaki and white large buffalo check duvet cover (with 2 shams included).
It can be found here.
And now it can also be found here, on my bed.


Our old duvet cover was very heavy and I took it off a few months.
This duvet cover is light weight and lovely.



I also removed the stiff pillow forms from the stripe pillow covers 
and replaced them with some insert I had previously scored at Ikea.  


Big improvement over this.


Wow, just noticed those lamps. I think they could stand to be switched out. 
Looks like I will be on the hunt....


I also picked up the most adorable royal blue and white striped tray.  
I couldn't find it on-line, but I can't wait to break it out while having friends over to watch 
The Kentucky Wildcats stomp all over the other team. GO BIG BLUE!!

I never even stepped foot in an Ikea until about two years ago.  
I have never purchased any type of furniture or lighting there, 
so I can't quite vouch for that, but as far as everything else goes, I am a huge fan.

How about you, are you an Ikea fan or foe?  

On a separate note, my aunt, Suzan, is in the hospital and will be having some surgery today and I am hoping you could all say a little prayer for her.  If there is one thing I believe in, it's the power of prayer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...