Thursday, March 15, 2012

INTERVIEW

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, March 15, 2012 No comments

The lovely Kara, from June and Bear, posted an interview I did my with daughter this week.  
It was a ton of fun and my daughter loved being the center of attention for this project.   
You can read the entire interview here.  




While you are over there, be sure to check out this amazing chalkboard gallery wall Kara just completed.  I think I'm going to steal borrow this idea for a wall in my home. 


And this amazing dresser transformation....


Kara has two of the most adorable kids ever and she posts the sweetest photos of them each week.  
I always look forward to visiting June and Bear and I know you will too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...