Tuesday, March 20, 2012

JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 No comments

Back in the summer I came across this fabulous fabric find.  
I knew right away I wanted to use it for new drapes for our family room. 
The seamstress (my mother) delivered them a few weeks ago. 

I think I'm in love with the new Spring/Summer drapes....


These are the previous Fall/Winter drapes.....


Believe it or not, both fabrics were found on clearance for $4/yard 
and who am I kidding, I love these new window treatments so much,
they will probably stick around all year long.


I love the pinch pleat detail.


I realize we have only had the trampoline sectional for a little over a year, 
but if I play my cards right, it will be on its way out of here very soon. 
Craigs List, here it comes......


I have a few ideas of what I want to replace it with, but that's a whole other post. 

And since I am making a concerted effort to stop and smell the roses,
I picked up these beauties for $4.99/dozen today at the grocery store.
I smile every time I walk past them. 


Did you stop to smell the roses today?

Sharing with:
Savvy Southern Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...