Thursday, March 29, 2012

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, March 29, 2012 No comments

No bacon in my pan...

 

The glow of the afternoon sun is warm and wonderful...


With the last few days' "heat wave", the newly planted violets seek my attention 
with small gasps of thirst, and the watering can is always at the ready.


When the three bacon lovers in this family indulged their pork-yearning palates at 
Sunday morning breakfast, I filled my own pan with something - to me - much more palatable...

 ... idly ignoring the need for a proper scrub of both bench and patio... 
Instead I later sat back to enjoy the rays of sun reflected in the windows of the conservatory, 
casting a warm gleam on my little corner of violets, rust, pots and... spring!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!
Helena

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...