Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Outdoor Rug Shopping

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 No comments


Wow, I can't believe that it has been one year since I bought this rug. I love having a rug on my front porch, and I would like to find one for my back patio. So, back to on-line shopping for an outdoor rug. What a difference a year makes....the choices have become almost overwhelming....almost.

I found new (to me) site, here. I think I am leaning toward a sisal looking rug like this

Source


Although, this Oriental looking rug could be interesting



Now this won't work for me...but I know how the world has gone tangerine thirsty



This is great, I'm not that brave


Have you ever purchased an outdoor rug? Do you have any suggestions?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...