Friday, March 23, 2012

Romantic Cottage

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, March 23, 2012 No comments




Country Charm



I have finallygotten to the business of changing over
the kitchenseasonal décor from winter to spring.

spring

winter
I began decoratingmy kitchen hutch
with my Fire Kingjadite and blue bowls.


Their bright,cheerful color just speak spring to me.


I kept thewhite pitchers with the lavender-to give an
organic,country touch.


I also addedmy two Watt blue and pink striped bowls.

spring

winter
From there I beganlayering each shelf.








On the hangingplate rack I changed just a few things.
Winter

Spring

I replacedsome of the homemade mercury glass
with floraldishes and I replaced the creamy white
teacups withfloral teacups.



On the smallerhanging teacup hutch I placed
additional floralteacups and saucers.


I rounded outthe change with floral plates hung on the walls.


In the corner, I added a few more floral plates
and dishes and accessories.


Romantic
Cottage
Country
very Charming.
Now…on to thenext room.

spring
winter

I am sharingthis post with these Delightsome blog parties:
Fine Craft Guild

I hope youhave a very Delightsome weekend,




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...