Wednesday, March 7, 2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: The Family Room Design Studio

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 07, 2012 No comments

Not sure about you, but I'm so happy it's Wednesday! This marks the one week mark until I fly home for break. Today I'm excited to have Sita here from The Family Room Design Studio!
Sita and her sweet blog caught my eye over the holiday's when she decked out her stunning home.  Seriously, go have a look here :) Sita is one talented lady- she has a great eye for design, architecture and has the sweetest soul.  I'm sure glad we've connected, and I'm also glad she's here today sharing what she's loving and what she's not!
***


Hello Everyone! I'm Sita from The Family Room Design Studio. I am so happy that Michaela has asked me to be a part of her series. I absolutely adore Michaela and her blog. I am so honored to be here today!

She Loves Me:

1. Gratitude
Recognizing the goodness in my life, and being grateful for what I have is a favorite of mine because when I do it, it gives me perspective and increases my happiness.


via
2. Colored Denim
I am totally loving this trend. I recently purchased a pair of mint green jeans and I'm anxiously awaiting Spring so I can wear them!
Via
3. Brass Lighting
 I am loving the resurgence of Brass in decor. Not the shiny stuff from the early 90's, but the aged and antiqued brass finish that is finding its way into some very lovely spaces. I am particularly smitten with brass lighting at the moment.
Via
4. The Voice
I am obsessed with this show. Partly because of the immense musical talent it showcases 
and partly because of Adam Levine :). If you love music as much as I do, you have to watch this show!

She Loves Me Not:
1. Selling our Home
We are in the process of selling our home and keeping it clean for showings, with three small children around, is next to impossible! 


2.  Uggs with shorts
Forgive me if you sport this look, but I don't get it. I live in Utah and I love my Uggs and wear them all winter long...with jeans and pants. Aren't Uggs classified as "cold weather" boots? 
Via
3. Being Sick
I love winter, but I despise the sickness that always befalls our family during the winter months. We have spent the last 3 weeks battling colds, sinus infections and strep throat around our home! I'm praying that was the last of the sickness we see for quite a while.

Thanks so much for having me! 
XOXO, 
***
Thank you, friend! I have to say, I love The Voice, too! Music is one of my favorite things and there is some serious talent on this show. Denim jeans also have my heart :)


Go say hello to Sita over at The Family Room Design Studio. And wish her luck...she's in the process of selling her gorgeous home!


She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not will be a link up next Wednesday! Hope you'll all join in :) Feel free to spread the word with this button and use it in your post:


Happy Wednesday! What are you loving?
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Don't forget to enter my West Elm teacup giveaway! Winner announced Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...