Wednesday, March 14, 2012

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Link Up #1

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 No comments

This Wednesday marks the first She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not link up! I'll be holding this link up once a month now.  So fun! Today I'm sharing my loves and love-me-nots...be sure to link up yours below and visit some other links to make friends :)


She Loves Me:
1. Weddings. My best friend is getting married on Friday and I can hardly wait. That's probably why I've been pinning lots of pretty wedding photos lately!
via
2. Braids.  I'm always looking for new ways to do my hair.
Uploaded by user on Pinterest. Source anyone?!
3. Windows!  Good natural light is the first ingredient to a well-lit home.
via
4. Complimentary Colors. Purple and yellow and clearly my favorite of the complimentary colors...could you tell?! ;)
via
5. Watercolor prints.  And California. How great is this print? I can see it in a future gallery wall!
via


She Loves Me Not:
1. Courtney & Ben.  And Ben's hair. Enough said.
via
2. Finals.  This week is jam-packed with tests and projects to turn in for the end of the quarter. I will be glad to see this week go!
1. study guide for marketing test  2. CAD kitchen elevation
3.  When social media sites change. Facebook just forced me into using Timeline for my personal FB account & my blog fan page, too! Can't say I'm a fan quite yet!
4. Being as white as a ghost.  Goodness me! I can hardly remember the days when I had a permanent sunkissed-glow.  Those days are long gone, as I've been in Washington for 3 years...I feel that I almost have no hope of ever getting that nice little tan back! I can't even bare to post a photo...ha!


***
I'd love to hear what you're loving and not loving this week, so please link up your post below or tell me in the comments! Link party will be open all week. Thanks for joining in :) You can grab this image to use in or post, or just link back. Thanks!


Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...