Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Touches Around Our Home

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 No comments

This past week while I was home, we added some fun Spring and Easter touches to our home. First up was our Spring Mantel.  With just two new additions from Pottery Barn and some knick knacks from around the house, we came up with a simple and sweet arrangement.

Yummy smelling potpourri and a ceramic vase from Pottery Barn...
White distressed candlesticks... 
A while back I had a beautiful photograph taken by Sarah Tucker Travel Photography printed on a canvas.  The pinky hues are perfect for this Spring feel! I layered the canvas on top this PB vintage metal art.

In the family room, I thought this corner needed a little love. I've always wanted a metal letter from Anthropologie, so I picked one up on my trip there last week. I bought two frames {both 40% off $8 from Michael's!} and hung them on either side of the "W".  
Before:
Taken last summer with sweet Shasta:)
After:
What do you think? Have you done anything to spruce up for Spring yet?


Hope you have a lovely Tuesday...
I'll be flying back to school to start my last quarter in Seattle...yay!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor Jillian from Mimi Nicole


Jillian blogs about all things wedding and design, as she's a wedding and event stylist {and was just featured on Style Me Pretty!}. I adore everything she comes up with and I know you will, too! Go say hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...