Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{Take Me Here} Southern Garden

Posted by MAKMU ta On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 No comments






All images Via Traditional Home
Stunning archways, lanterns, vibrant pink and purple flowers, a pool I could sit by for hours, brick, a fountain and a dollhouse-looking guest house...that's enough to send me into lalaland! Let's all meet here this weekend for a little tea party.  Who's joining me?! :)


Be sure to email me any projects you'd like to have featured here this Thursday! I'll be reviewing the submissions today! I'm excited to be hosting my very first reader feature day.
Hope you have a Thursday as lovely as this southern garden!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor Claudia from Casa De Berry
Claudia shares all sorts of fun and simple home decor projects, crafts and gardening tips at her sweet blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...