Saturday, March 17, 2012

Time Traveling

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, March 17, 2012 No comments

So I am not at That Old House;
haven't been since Wednesday morning.

I am here. . . .



Daughter Anne and I are in Colonial Williamsburg in Virginia.
Until tomorrow.
When we head back to New Jersey, with a couple of auction finds in the back of the minivan.

 We were lucky to be here for the ritual sacrifice of some tourists.

The main drag through the colonial area is Duke of Gloucester Street, or "DOG Street."
Which most people think is because of the initials of the name of the street.
But which I think is because dog owners love walking their pooches down this car-free mile.

I couldn't resist taking a picture of two Corgis taking their owners for a stroll.
(Hello, Oliver of Linderhof; this one's for you!)

Have a fun St. Patrick's Day, y'all!  -- Cass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...