Sunday, April 1, 2012

Glimpse.

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, April 01, 2012 No comments

Is this real life? APRIL, already? Time is flying.
The last few weeks have been crazy, exciting, tiring and oh-so-joyful. Here's a glimpse as to what I've been up to according to Instagram :)


1. Hope loves riding in the car.
2. Chocolate Covered Pretzels. My not-so-new obsession.
3. Dresser arrangement- little jars and perfumes galore.
4. My all-time favorite breakfast. 
1. Outfit of the day {I'll be posting my outfit each day on Instagram starting this next week! @michaelanoelle} Black Anthro dress & leopard flats.
2. Blogging, hot chocolate and a cinnamon roll = perfect morning.
3. Bridesmaid dresses for my best friend's wedding last week!
4. Living in an Artful Way: quote on Anthropologie's floor that I adore.
1. Hope's taking her Saturday morning nap, half on and half off her bed.  Awesome.
2. Hope in the Lord...new saying on my quote frame for April.
3. Baking sugar cookies.
***


Hope you're having a lovely Sunday. I'm excited about a few fun things coming to the blog this week, including a sentimental little DIY project :)


What are you up to on this fine first day of April?
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...