Saturday, November 20, 2010

Advent decorations in front of our house - Adventsdekorationen vor unserem Haus

Posted by MAKMU ta On Saturday, November 20, 2010 No comments

Eco-friendly Christmas decorations can be reused and recyled.
 Today I finished the decorations in front of our house with a lot of greens
and many items I saved from last year.
Created three new wreath; details can be viewed in my pictures below.
Now I am waiting for snow to make my holiday decoration sparkle.
**********
Umweltfreundliche Weihnachtsdekorationen.
Heute habe ich meine Adventsdekoration vor unserem Haus fertiggestellt mit viel Grünzeug 
und Gegenständen, die ich vom letzten Jahr aufbewahrt habe.
Drei neue Kränze habe ich gebunden und sie sind in den Fotos zu sehen. 
Jetzt warte ich auf Schnee, der meine Dekorationen glitzern lässt.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...