Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HELP WANTED

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 No comments

Not as in, I'm hiring, although come to think of it, I sure could use a personal assistant. 
Of course, it would have to be a voluntary position.  Any takers?  
No, okay, moving on then.  

I need some help deciding what to do with this boring beige table I bought back in December.  
I loved the natural color of it when I bought it and I still do, just not with all the other 
beige going on in this room.  The curtains, the rug, the ottoman, the pillows, all beige. 


I already have the blue painted secretary in here so I definitely don't want to paint the table blue 
and I already have enough coral color in the room too with the love seats, the lamp and art. 
I originally had a dark stained square wooden table here and it just didn't feel right.
I was thinking about painting the table a high gloss white, but I don't want it 
to disappear into the sheers.  Help! Any suggestions?  


I'm also having some trouble with this corner.  
The chair that is temporarily residing there now is going to go away 
and then I will be left with an empty corner.  


It's an odd space because we have the french doors open most of the time 
and there is slight bump out in the wall from some ductwork.  


I would love to add one of these beautiful fiddle leaf fig trees in the corner.  
Too bad I kill any and all house plants. 
Any other suggestions?  


Seriously, I'm stumped, HELP WANTED!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...