Thursday, March 8, 2012

{Design Project} Bay Area Family Search

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, March 08, 2012 No comments


As a way to expand my portfolio, I'm on the search for a family living in the Bay Area, California this summer, who would be willing to let me design a room in their home. If you're looking for design help in your home and live in the SF Bay Area, I'm looking for you!

Here are the details:
- I would help you design a room in your home from start to finish
- Design services would be free!
- You just need to be willing to complete the design {and have a reasonable budget!}
- You must give permission for photos to be taken of the space and used in my portfolio and on the blog
- BONUS if you think your style reflects mine :)

If you are interested in this, please email me with:
- The room you would like to redesign
-A picture of the space
- A little about you {ie. where in the Bay Area you live}

Please spread the word! I can't wait to see who emails me and get started on the project :) Feel free to check out my Projects Gallery for past design projects, inspiration boards, and client rooms.

Have the best Thursday! Back tomorrow with a new design plan for my bedroom back home...can't wait to show you.
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...