Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter in a Box

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, March 22, 2012 No comments

I was inspired by You are My Fave's in a box series (which you can see here and here and here) when it came to thinking what to send to Kate for Easter.  I wanted to do something fun for her to celebrate Easter given that she is off at university and wouldn't be home to engage in the usual chocolatefest.




I started by wrapping a cardboard box in some springy wrapping paper in Kate's favourite colour - turquoise.  I used the same paper to spell out "Easter in a box" on the top.






Then I filled it with goodies so she could have an Easter party in her room.  Here's what I included:



- a spring up and catch game
- glow stick bracelets
- a lollipop made of hair elastics
- egg-shaped lip balm
- a light up chick
- a flowery spring garland
- several packages of chocolate eggs 



Happy Easter Kate!
Pin It

Linked to Spring Craft Link Party at Centsational Girl,
and Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...