Thursday, March 22, 2012

{March} Reader's Best Projects!

Posted by MAKMU ta On Thursday, March 22, 2012 No comments

Today I'm sharing some of my very favorite reader projects.  Some projects have been emailed to me and others, I just picked out from a few of my favorite blogs! Blogging is so inspirational and always keeps me on my toes...I always find it so fun to see what everyone else is coming up with for their homes.  So, here we go...enjoy!
I'm loving...


Jennifer's homemade striped curtains {Our Love and Our Blessing}


Weiya's DIY Tufted headboard (Enjoyer of Grace}


Tracey's DIY Ikea Dresser transformation {A Sweet Little World}


Courtney's Bathroom Remodel {French Country Cottage}


Courtney's Gallery Wall {A Thoughtful Place}


Michelle's DIY Mercury Glass Votives {Ten June}


Anna's DIY Maxi Skirt: inspired by J.Crew {In Honor of Design}


Carmel's Chalkboard Calendar Wall {Our Fifth House}


***
So many fun things! I can't handle it.  I'm hoping to knock out a few DIY projects myself soon! Have you seen any fun crafts or home decor projects lately? Do share :)


If you have fun DIY or home projects, please visit my Submissions page for more info!
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor Danielle and Brianne from Ravenna Girls.
These two share fun crafts, DIY projects and pieces of their life in Seattle. They also have an adorable vintage shop where they sell lovely unique finds! Take a peek and say hello :)
BLOG | SHOP

PPS. The winner of the Twenty Three Oh One giveaway is Ria from Life as a Wife! Will email shortly :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...