Monday, March 12, 2012

{Fashion} Help Me Choose!

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, March 12, 2012 No comments

Well, hello Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. As I've mentioned before, I'm in my best friend's wedding this coming Friday! I'm so darn excited and blessed to be apart of their special day and witness true love :) Thursday night is the rehearsal dinner, and I have two dress options! Would you be so kind to help me choose?!  Here are my options...


ONE.
White and purple chevron top, ballerina skirt.


TWO.
Purple and coral polka dot, scoop back.
 
images by victoria carlson photography


Vote for your fave! Thanks for your input on which one I should wear to the rehearsal dinner :) I will show you which one I chose next week, along with my bridesmaids dress! And yep, my hair is blonde! I got some a lot of highlights on Saturday morning...more than usual {and not what I expected}, but I'm getting used to it and embracing the blonde. I'm also embracing my pale, ghost-like skin. I've already apologized to my friend {the bride} about how white I will be in her wedding photos. That's what this California girl gets for studying in Seattle I guess!
Happy Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Welcome to my sponsor Mackenzie, from Design Darling {the boutique}
If you haven't already checked out Mackenzie's new online boutique, you're missing out! It's full to the brim with darling accessories, decor, clutches and more. You're sure to go gaga for everything she has! I'm so proud of Mackenzie and couldn't be happier to see this sweet girl making her dreams a reality. Here are some of the goodies:


Check it out HERE.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...