Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday Features

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 07, 2012 No comments



Yahoo! I just finished visiting all the Delightsome participants from last week's Home and Garden Thursday! Thank you to all from the bottom of a very grateful heart! I hope you have opportunity to come back to visit each - there are some new participants as well as new bloggers! You will find an abundance of inspiration and encouragement!


I was thrilled to see all who returned - the very many who shared marvelous things that can enhance our lives - for instance the Mary Jane Farm Girls and Dolly's feature of our fellow blogger Deborah Jean's blog Dandelion House! Choosing my two inspirational posts is getting more and more difficult each month! You are all so Delightsome!

Here are a couple of the fabulous posts:



I had one of those 'aha' moments when I saw this lovely transformation of this vanity by Diddie on her blog Citicasita. The desk I am currently working on which is in my kitchen needs some kind of loving. I have been reluctant to paint it - not sure what color and this is a very cool - different desk. Well, this lime treatment is just perfect! I am thrilled by the inspiration. If you haven't visited Diddie's post - you should - your heart will be touched by this story... 























Oh, so very Cottage! I love, love, love these dishes. Be warned! 
If I see these in the store - they're mine! Our dear friend 
The Tablescaper created this charming setting - that just says Goodmorning! I just adore the colors, the polka dots and the floral design! I'm on the hunt! You should visit - I can tell by the comments others are just as charmed!



Reader's Choice:



Wouldn't you just love a chest full of delectable, vintage lace....Oh, I would too! I was completely Delighted by the gorgeous photos shared with us by Jennelise on her blog, Jennelise Rose. If you haven't had the opportunity to visit please do!- your feminine heart will be thoroughly Delighted! 




shabby loggettoripensato
I was completely taken by this gorgeous creation of ticking and lace! So were you! There is something romantic and wonderful about this combination! I am so thrilled to see new bloggers and new participants - you will be completely Delighted by visiting this enchanting blog!























I may have to increase the number of featured posts! There really were so many Delightsome posts:  a fabulous shabby chair makeover, a fabulous Quimper collection, recipes - fresh vegies and CHOCOLATE- need I say more, gorgeous, creative vignettes with books, a lovely tablesetting - I say it's aqua, a lovely teapot - I adore teapots, added to my list of things to do-crochet a rag rug-you'll love this one, a beautiful living room design - love the ottoman, creative projects with vintage images, gorgeous tablescapes, have you connected with the estate sale website - check it out!, I am now part of the Farmgirl Sisterhood - how about you?, Walton's mountain - oh my!, beadboard ceiling! amazing!, homemade hamburger rolls-yum, white tulips in a white pot - dreamy, a newe cottage style- Fairy Cottage, shrub glassware-gorgeously blue, vintage doll vignette-lovely, creatively decorated washboard, Redmond Salt - will be looking for this!, exquisite silver-available through Etsy!, creative peat pots, typewriters- just like the ones from a typing class!, an amazing flower display, Len Norris Cartoon characters-adorable!, hearts galore, creative spring mantel, a go-getter gal redoes her own entry floor, a dreamy garden in the rain, a primer on daffodils, a sweet birdcage tabletop decor, a gorgeous top made from Bark Clothe, Lily of the Valley in a pot, wonderful vintage finds, and the serene activity of a tea ceremony. Did these sound familiar to you! If not, you will thoroughly enjoy these posts. Thank you once again to all who have participated week after week and welcome to the new bloggers! You make Home and Garden Thursday worthwhile! 















If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the
Home and Garden Thursday
Feature button below!




A Delightsome Life






The post and Linky to the party will be up at 6 pm EST this evening.

It is the Second Thursday, so I will be sharing a post on Gardening
I think that will be my main focus this March!
I am excited that in the month of March we will have a 5th week! I 
am not sure what I'll post - but the sky is the limit!

I am looking forward to viewing the participant's posts this evening...
you may share whatever you've been working on this or last week.


I wish you all the most Delightsome day,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...