Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Home and Garden Thursday Features

Posted by MAKMU ta On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 No comments



My! How quickly a week can pass by! I am thrilled each week to see the Delightsome bloggers who return to join  this party as well as the new comers! You make this a complete Delight for me. Thank you to all from the bottom of a very grateful heart! I hope you have opportunity to come back to visit each - there are some new participants as well as new bloggers! You will find an abundance of inspiration and encouragement!



Here are a couple of the fabulous posts:



You will find a distinct gracious style and elegance at Rose Chintz Cottage oftentimes celebrating the lovely art of tea time as well as a beautiful home and garden. I was completely charmed by Sandi's lovely homemade topiary. I am completely inspired - I have a couple pots I have been wanting to create a topiary with. I think I know what I will be doing this weekend!















I can just imagine the moment of hesitation to paint over a sweet memento of a childish moment. I love the solution created by Daune at Cottage in the Oaks - making this moment a lasting treasure! 



Reader's Choice:



In these last few days of Winter - some of you are still experiencing gorgeous snowy scenes. Today it could be snow, tomorrow it could be sunny. You can enjoy this and lovely inspiration at The Vintage Nest.




Sentimental moments are shared by Carol Ann from Views From Carol Ann's Camera and A Picture a Day. She shared her special time with her mother and sister as they packed up the mother's china cabinet. 






















Thank you once again to all who have participated week after week and welcome to the new bloggers! You make Home and Garden Thursday worthwhile! 























If you were featured this week, feel free to grab the
Home and Garden Thursday
Feature button below!





A Delightsome Life










The post and Linky to the party will be up at 6 pm EST this evening.

It is the Third Thursday, so I will be sharing a post on Thrifting/Crafting
More from my garden!
I am excited that in the month of March we will have a 5th week! I 
am not sure what I'll post - but the sky is the limit!

I am looking forward to viewing the participant's posts this evening...
you may share whatever you've been working on this or last week.


I wish you all the most Delightsome day,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...