Friday, March 30, 2012

Hues of Spring

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, March 30, 2012 No comments

First off, thank you so much for your sweet comments on yesterday's post! Henry and I enjoyed reading through the comments together. We took great notes on your long distance relationship advice :) We're feeling really blessed by your encouragement! 
***


I'm just coming off Spring Break, so pardon my SPRING brain! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite springy hues.  I can't get enough of the turquoise, yellow, tangerine and pinks of the season. Bring.it.on.





All above images via
via
What are your favorite colors of Spring? 


Hope you have a relaxing and colorful weekend :) I'll be busy doing some DIY projects, putting together a little Easter basket for my man, and catching up with friends!
What are your plans?


Quick question- is there a design topic you're dying to learn more about? I'd love to write on specific topics if you have burning questions! :)
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...