Friday, March 16, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

Posted by MAKMU ta On Friday, March 16, 2012 No comments

This morning I'm getting ready with my very best friend, Leta, and 3 of her closest friends for the most special day in her life. This afternoon she will walk down the aisle and marry the perfect man for her. Let me tell you, she is one blessed gal, as I've watched their love blossom and stay strong over the past 3 years.  There's nothing that melts my heart more than seeing two people come together under God and share the rest of their lives together. Leta is going to be one stunning bride and I can't wait to celebrate all day long along side her! Just so you can get a feel for her day, here are some of the inspiration photos she's been pinning.  It's so lovely I can hardly contain myself! Enjoy! I'll be back soon with photos from the day...

Mix-matched Bridesmaid Dresses:
Uploaded by user on Pinterest, sorry...no source! Help?! 
Lace and Burlap Runners:
Style Me Pretty 
Mason Jars & Wood Centerpieces:
Style Me Pretty
Bride's Hair Inspiration:
via
via
My Hair Inspiration:
via
via
Flower Girl Dress:
via
First Look Picture without actually seeing one another. Precious!
via

Dearest Leta,
May you enjoy every minute of being married to Sam! Thank you for showing me what a healthy, loving, caring and Godly relationship looks like. I couldn't be happier for you and your husband. HUSBAND! You are one gorgeous bride, my friend. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your day. I love you and am so blessed by our friendship- even though we're miles apart.

Have a lovely Friday!
Love,
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...