Monday, March 26, 2012

A Return to Loveliness

Posted by MAKMU ta On Monday, March 26, 2012 No comments


Azaleas and Tea


We are having nearperfect weather this week.
I just have to spend asmuch time as possible outdoors.


The azaleas are attheir peak – full and glorious.
I love using drapingand flowing branches in
flower arrangements.


I have a few painted cookies left over,
they’re just the rightsize for a light teatime.


I decided to complementthe garden’s flowers
by using my FarberwareEnglish Garden stoneware teacup
and saucer with my KentPottery Botanical teapot.


I keep some of my teabags in this April Cornell silver tin.
I am a great fan ofApril Cornell. She has a gorgeous collection
of items available thisspring.


Flowing flowers, abalmy spring day, floral teacups
a perfect EnglishCottage tea setting.
I can allow myimagination to glide along to
English countrygardens, to English country homes.

Even thought this is a winter scene - this cottage fills my imagination.
from the movie 'The Holiday'


No wonder, the MarchVictoria magazines celebrate
all the beautiful aspectsof English life.

Our little Roxy enjoys sunning herself on our front porch

This flower arrangementwill be placed before our
Living room fireplaceonce I am done.

I hope you have just asbeautiful of a day today.

I am sharing this postwith these Delightsome blog parties:













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...