Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Whole Town of Princeton, NJ Celebrates Pi Day

Posted by MAKMU ta On Sunday, March 18, 2012 No comments

I hope I remember to attend this affair in 2013!
Click on the link below to play the video. I embedded it but had to turn it off because it played automatically when my blog was opened whether you wanted it to or not! http://princeton.patch.com/articles/video-pi-day-princeton#video-9316131 I wish I had known about this the last weekend. I would have gone to Princeton to see what it Pi Day was all about. It's all about the math equasion 3.14 -- remember that from high school? Princeton is the only town that can boast about the math genius Albert Einstein and his 20 year history there. More YouTube videos on this event here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...